Sandton Hotel – 4 stars
The contemporary hotel, Sandton Brussels Centre, is located in the heart of Brussels, just a stone’s throw from the Central Station, the “Grand Place” and the imposing Cathedral of “Saints Michel & Gudule”. The Odisee Campus is within 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
This 4-star hotel has 70 spacious and comfortable hotel rooms, a private underground car park, meeting room and an intimate lounge.
All our rooms have a sitting area and a desk, coffee & tea facilities and free Wifi throughout the hotel.
For more information: https://www.sandton.eu/sandton-brussels-centre/en/
Or via firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 2 274 08 11 when mentioning ‘FNAM2018’
Motel One – 3 stars
No rooms are booked in advance by ODISEE.
So if you want to book a night in this hotel you can directly book through the website on the following link: https://www.motel-one.com/en/hotels/brussels/.
Week Room rate (Sunday to Thursday Included):
Standard Single: 89,00 € room only per room per night
Standard Double: 104,00 € room only per room per night
Breakfast: 9,50 € per person per day
Accommodation tax (city tax): 4,24 € per room per night
Sleepwell – youth hostel website
Included in the price – 4 nights(16-19/4) and breakfast
If you want to participate on the social programme you can stay an extra night in the hostel – but this has to be payed extra - 30 euro.
Soap and towels aren’t available – you have to take with you
Rooms reserved are for 2, 3, 4 or 6 persons
- Atomium : Most exciting panoramic view. (until 18u). Guided tour and exihibition. Price 10 euro for teachers, 8 euro students. Price for groups > 20 persons teachers 8 euro, students 6,5 (everybody with presentation of card, at own cost). Extra tip : exclusive diner in restaurant is possible from 19h. Make your own reservation! (+32 496105858). Reach by metro
- Visit MIM (museum of music instruments) (until 17H) Extra tip : restaurant at top floor of art nouveau building (until 17h)
- Visit Musem Magritte (until 17h)
More information for free time during stay in Brussels
- Information on http://visit.brussels.be
- Tips nice restaurant : Belga Queen, Resto Henri, Oficina, Bonsoir Clara, Bozar Brasserie, Monk café typical Brussels, Friture Antoine, Grand place……..
- Area to visit : Marollen, Matongé, European parlement : info point to get European ID
- City sightseeing tour hop on hop off
- Typical to do or to eat : Brussels waffles , Belgian chocolate, Belgian beer