Tuesday, 17th of April 2018
- Keynote “European Cha Cha Cha in Care”
Jan Van Hecke, CEO BOONE International and coordinator of the European consortium PRoF (Patient Room of the Future) (read more)
- Workshop 1, “About your drives”
Paul Thys, Lecturer social work
- Workshop "Dare to be different, creating a powerful learning environment for every student using UDL" Elke Emmers, Lecturer social work, diversity coordinator and PhD at KU Leuven (read more)
- Pitching (read more)
- Marketplace (read more)
- Posterwalk (read more)
- Welcome to Brussels: Social mini tour (read more)
Wednesday, 18th of April 2018
- Group A : visit Campus Dirk Martens, nursing department, Aalst (read more)
- Group B : visit Campus Terranova, nursing department, Brussels (read more)
- Group C : visit Campus WAAS, nursing and midwifery department, Sint Niklaas (read more)
Thursday, 19th of April 2018
- Workshop 2, Brainstorm session led by research group (read more)
- Workshop 3, Internationalisation of the curriculum, Prof. Monica Foster trough skype (read more)
- Workshop 4, Short course development (read more)
- Workshop 5, Challenging projects from Odisee: Nasogastric tube insertion, Tim Torsy, midwifery&nursing lecturer Odisee (read more)
- Workshop 6, Challenging projects from Odisee: Simulation and TrainingCenter Aalst (SITCA): Experience on introducing Simulation as a way of education, Patrick Janssens, nursing lecturer Odisee
- Workshop 7, Internationalisation of the curriculum, Prof. Monica Foster trough skype (read more)
- Workshop 8, Smoking cessation during pregnancy, dr. Katrien De Wilde (read more)
- Workshop 9, Challenging projects from Odisee: Nasogastric tube insertion, Tim Torsy, midwifery&nursing lecturer Odisee (read more)
Friday, 20th of April 2018
Social programme to West Flanders famous city Ieper .
Visit to the “Menenpoort”, Flanders Fields museum, Tine Cote Cemetery, Abbey of Bernardus at Watou and tasting one of the famous Belgian beers!
These places are very important for all European people to remember what happened 100 years ago in this area…
Price includes Bus, ticket FF museum and guided tour and beer degustation: 40 euro. Lunch at own cost.
Time frame : 9 – 18h
Students who want to participate also have to book an extra night at the ‘Sleepwell’ hostel at their own cost.